One of a most powerful fruit, Guava! Hopefully many people have tasted this fruit at least once in your life or if not you have probably heard about it. Guava is very common in Asian countries, but its increasingly available in the western world, particularly as more of its health benefits are revealed. It is a somewhat round or pear-shaped seasonal fruit, and is light green, yellow, or maroon in color on the outside when it is ripe. Guava also has white or maroon flesh and lots of small hard seeds enveloped in very soft, sweet pulp. It is mostly eaten raw or in the form of jams and jellies.
This fruit is loaded is nutrition’s. It’s the old saying that “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” in Europe and America, the saying is undoubtedly altered to “A few guavas in the season keeps the doctor away for the whole year”. The one big advantage attached to the fruit is that its protection does not need intensive chemicals and spray. That why, it’s available in its original form and free from harmful chemicals.care Fruits make a classic gift on all occasions and specially for those to whom you care the most. So you can make your mom surprised by Mother’s day fruit basket delivered to her door step and load it with guavas along with other delicious fruits.
- It is a low calories fruit and light on stomach.
- It’s loaded with several vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant poly-phenolic and flavonoid compounds that play a pivotal role in prevention of cancers, anti-aging, constipation etc.
- It’s also a rich source of dietary fiber thus act as a strong laxative and help in smooth bowl movement and strengthen the colon mucous membrane
- It’s also a great source of antioxidants that help body fight against cancer cells and also act as deface and fight with free radicals which form cancer cells.
- Guava has vitamin c in it which helps strengthen the immune system and body defiance against the deceases and viral attracts.
- It’s a great anti-aging fruit. Consuming this fruit not only helps flourish the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots but also it strengthens the inner mechanism of the body and slows down the effects on age o organs functioning. Old-age is a certainty in everyone’s life, and eating a guava every day can at least prolong the process.
- A study published in the Journal of Human Hypertension showed that dietary adherence to guavas improves the sodium/potassium balance of the body, thereby regulating blood pressure in patients with hypertension. Besides, guavas also help lower the levels of triglycerides and bad cholesterol, which contribute to development of heart disease. They also improve the levels the good cholesterol i.e HDL.
- It can be used in skin homemade mask and exfoliation scrubs.
- According to research magnesium help your body you relax. Magnesium present in guavas helps in relaxing your nerves and muscles. In today’s stressful times, consuming a guava to fight with stress and get relaxed is certainly a good idea.
- It’s a get deface against tooth ache. They have a strong anti-inflammatory action and a dominant healing and antibacterial ability that fight infection and kill germs.