Fruits are the most pleasant things to be presented to your loved ones. They are a symbol of health and freshness and are considered as the most appropriate food for the intellectually evolved beings i.e. a human being. According to nature’s law, the food that is meant to be eaten as it is available in nature is considered as right food for that organism on earth. Fruits and nuts are the food items that can be eaten without any manual processing by human beings unlike other foods like cereals, etc.
Cereals and other grains are food for horses as they can have them without any processing done to them. Similar is the case with all other living organisms on the earth. Fruits provide the human body with all the desired nutrients in the right amount and nourish the body fully. It is rightly said by doctors, as well as, beauticians that if we take fruits only for three days continuously, noticeable radiance is seen on the face.
Let us learn about some of the fruits that are rich in nutrients required by our body:
- Kiwi: It is a nutrient rich fruit and contains a good content of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and fiber. It is interesting to note that it contains twice vitamin c content as compared to orange. It is highly nutritious and energetic. It protects the body and enhances metabolism.
- Apple: There is a popular saying that is associated with this fruit i.e. “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” It is loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids, which help in making vitamin C active, and thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and cancer.
- Strawberry: It is a protective fruit. It contains the highest amount of antioxidant and protects the body from blood vessels clogging and cancer. They are found in cold regions like Germany.
- Orange: It is the best medicine that removes toxins from the body. It helps in protecting the body from cough and cold, prevents and dissolves kidney stones. It also reduces the risk of colon cancer. 2-4 oranges a day strengthen the immune system and make the skin radiant and energetic.
- Watermelon: It supplies the body with abundant water as it is composed of 92% water. It contains a large amount of glutathione which strengthens the immune system. It also contains vitamin c and potassium.
- Guava and papaya: Other important fruits that are having rich content of vitamin C. Papaya is rich in carotene, which is much needed by our eyes and guava is rich in fibre content, which improves the metabolism to a large extent. They nourish the body wholly.
Fruits as gifts
Fruits are the best gifts as its benefits are discussed above. They are available in decorated fruit baskets, which win the hearts of all. For almost for all occasions, it is the best suited present be it Father’s day, Christmas, New Year, etc. Father’s day fruit baskets are available in the markets, as well as online shopping websites. They are available in various affordable prices and fancy designs.