One of the most difficult tasks is reducing weight while staying healthy. Controlling the diet is the major factor of a weight loss plan. Losing a weight lay on a simple formula of consuming fewer calories than burn daily. There are two main ways of doing so. One is by burning more calories with exercise and exertion or second is by eating fewer calories. The best way to reduce weight is following a combination of both. Eating less food in quantity is a difficult task. There are hunger pangs that can be difficult to control. So it’s good to eat food that is less in calories and help you stay full for long. Fruits are a best option in this regard. Eating fruit all the time in the same way daily is boring. So why not try different recipes of fruit? They will keep your excitement up for the meal time. And also contribute to your healthy diet plan. There are so many ways you can get your daily fruit, so why not in a spring roll? Fresh fruits are not only delicious to eat, but also make amazing presents. Fresh fruit basket gift can be a good option for any occasion. Let your loved ones enjoy the special days in life in a healthy way.
Here I am suggesting a delicious fruit spring rolls recipe. They are not only fun to eat, but yummy too. So share this recipe with your family and friends and make a lasting impression.
Fruit spring rolls:
- 6 (8-inch) rice paper rounds
- 1 cup noodles
- Mayo light sauce (optional)
- 8 Strawberries
- 1 Mango
- 2 Apples
- Large leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 2 peaches
- Honey half cup
How to Assemble:
- Cute all the fruits in the shape of French fries, Julian cutting.
- Fill a 9-inch pie pan with warm water. Submerge one of the rice papers in the water and allow to soak until rice paper has softened and is pliable, about 2 to 3 seconds. Carefully remove it with two hands and place it on a plate.
- Place the lettuce leaves on the rice paper
- Put 2-4 fruit sticks of every fruit and one strawberry sliced in one roll.
- Pour one tablespoon of honey. The mayo light is optional. But it will add some taste to your rolls. Pour just 2/3 tablespoon of Mayo light on one roll.
- To roll, fold the edge nearest to you over the filling, then fold sides towards the center and roll until closed.
- Repeat the process for all the rolls.
These rolls are great food for lunch or at any time to satisfy hunger pang. Fruit spring rolls are not only for weight watchers. They make a great food for people of all age groups. One spring roll contains 85 calories. They are full of healthy fiber so they will keep you full for longer.