These days, fruit bouquet is considered to be a rage. They are great looking, healthy, and also, affordable. Purchasing fresh fruit bouquet in Nottingham is no more a difficult task, especially with plenty of online sites having launched their own sites from where one can easily book their own choice. Most of the sites are specialized in having a wonderful collection of edible fruit bouquets.
Preparing fresh fruit bouquet
Learning how to prepare fresh fruit bouquet can indeed be rewarding, and also, filled with fun. Homemade edible fruit bouquet can make a huge difference to the recipient and is likely to have a satisfying experience that can also be shared with the others. It is also regarded to be a healthy way to convey the message of how much the person is being loved and his health cared for.
What is required?
• Fresh pineapple
• Fresh honeydew melon and cantaloupe
• Fresh strawberries
• Fresh grapes
• Stainless-steel ridge knife
• Melon ball
• Bamboo skewers
• Kitchen shears
• Sharp knife to cut fruit
• Cutting board
• Cookie cutter
• Floral foam
• Bowl, mug, basket, vase, ceramic pot
Assembling the fruit bouquet
Once all the fruits are neatly cut and prepared, they need to be assembled properly. For this, the individual will require the ‘vase’ floral foam and bamboo skewers for cutting the fruit for preparing the fruit bouquet. Also, some creativity is needed.
• Floral foam is to be placed into the container. Otherwise, iceberg lettuce head can be used as long as the fruit bouquet is not to be unrefrigerated for a long time.
• Bamboo skewers are to be cut into various lengths. It should have a bouquet appearance and the fruits are to be placed at different heights. A better way to place is by putting the short pieces outside and to build higher while approaching to the centre. Before the fruit is being skewered, one should envision as to how the bouquet needs to appear like. Fruit assortment is to be placed on both short and long skewers. The entire idea is derive variety.
• Pineapple flowers are to be placed first. It is to be skewered in the centre and made sure that skewer protrudes 1” to 2” through the pineapple. A preferred melon ball is to be placed on protruding piece, to ensure that pineapple appears like that of a flower and its melon as bud.
• Next, the strawberries are to be skewered. It is to be skewered through the cut side and to have the point facing upwards. It is not to be pushed hard. The skewer can be stopped halfway right through strawberry to get a secure hold.
• The grapes are to be skewered next. Place 5-7 grapes on the skewer. It will appear as if twigs, stems, and greenery.
• Once all the fruits are skewered, it needs to be arranged. The tallest pieces should be built in the centre. The skewers are to be pushed far down into the foam to make them stand straight and to avoid it from flopping on one another.
If preparing at home seems to be an arduous task, one can always order from online stores.